References to my journal entries:
- Merriam, S. B., & Bierema, L. L. (Eds.). (2014). Adult learning: Linking theory and practice. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
- Pappas, C. (2013). Top 10 e-Learning statistics for 2014 you need to know. Retrieved from http://elearningindustry.com/top-10-e-learning-statistics-for-2014-you-need-to-know
Links to my blog’s articles/websites:
- Online Learning and The Changing Roles of Adult Educators: www.g-casa.com/download/ONeil_Distance_Education.pdf
- O’Neil, T.D. (2006). “How Distance Education has Changed Teaching and the Role of the Instructor.” Indiana University of Pennsylvania. Retrieved from www.g-casa.com/download/ONeil_Distance_Education.pdf
Sellers, R. (2001). “Learning to Teach in a Virtual Environment: A Case Study of the Louisiana Virtual Classroom Teachers”, Doctoral dissertation, Louisiana State University.
Tam, M. (2002). “Constructivism, Instructional Design, and Technology: Implications for Transforming Distance Learning”, Educational Technology and Society (3)2.
Links to my learning partner’s, Kim, selected article/website:
- eLearning Trends That Will Fizzle, Sizzle, or Simmer in 2014: http://www.bottomlineperformance.com/elearning-trends-fizzled-elearning-trends-sizzle-2014/
- What is the Tin Can API? http://tincanapi.com/overview